After announcing the new Studio laptops powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series, NVIDIA 460.80 driver is out for Linux users.
GeForce RTX 3050 Ti and 3050 Studio laptops are perfect for graphic designers, photographers and video editors, bringing high performance and affordable Studio laptops to artists and students.
The new Linux driver adds support for GeForce RTX 3050 Ti and 3050 Laptop GPUs, as well as following laptop GPUs:
- T600 Laptop GPU
- T1200 Laptop GPU
- RTX A5000 Laptop GPU
- RTX A4000 Laptop GPU
- RTX A3000 Laptop GPU
- RTX A2000 Laptop GPU
There are also some bug-fixes including:
- Fixed a bug that could cause AddressSanitizer to report a heap-buffer-overflow during initialization of the OpenGL and Vulkan libraries.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a system from resuming from suspend when DisplayPort activity occurred while the system was suspended.
- Fixed a regression that prevented eglQueryDevicesEXT from correctly enumerating GPUs on systems with multiple GPUs where access to the GPU device files was restricted for some GPUs.
- Fixed a regression that could cause system hangs when changing display resolution on SLI Mosaic configurations.
- Fixed a bug that could result in blank displays when driving multiple displays at the same resolution using active DisplayPort dongles.
Get Nvidia 460.80 for Linux:
Some Linux distributions will soon add the new driver packages into own repositories. For instance, Ubuntu as usual will add the new Nvidia driver into updates & security repository in next few days. At that time, you can launch “Additional Drivers” utility to apply the new driver.
For release note as well as .RUN installer, go to: