Looking for a graphical Hamachi client for Linux? Haguichi is a free open-source GUI tool to control the Hamachi client on Linux.
Haguichi is written in Vala with GTK+ toolkit. After installing Hamachi VPN client for Linux, it provides a graphical interface that features:
- Available for most Linux distributions.
- Fully customizable commands.
- Translated into 20 languages.
- Desktop notifications support.
- Search, sort your network list.
- Show or hide offline network members.
- Collapse networks.
- Keyboard shortcuts support.
See the software in pictures (click to expand):
How to Install Haguichi in Linux:
1. Install Haguichi via PPA in Ubuntu:
The client has a stable PPA repository that so far supports for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, and Ubuntu 20.10.
terminal and run following commands one by one to add the PPA and install the client:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ztefn/haguichi-stable
sudo apt update
sudo apt install haguichi
2. Install Haguichi in Fedora:
terminal and run the 2 commands to install the software from the copr repository:
sudo dnf copr enable ztefn/haguichi
sudo dnf install haguichi
3. Install Haguichi in openSUSE:
terminal and run command:
sudo zypper install haguichi
The Hamachi frontend is also available in App Center for elementary OS, AUR repository for Arch Linux. And most other Linux can install it via the Flatpak package.